Freshline Tasmania is recognised as the leading supplier of meat products to the food service industry in Tasmania. Being a specialist fresh meat supplier we are 100% committed to providing the finest quality produce as well as adopting best practice throughout our whole operation.Discover More
Freshline has in excess of 200 years of combined butcher experience in-house and over time have built a vast range of specialised products. Our butchery is just one of many attributes that set us apart.Unique Capabilities
Caring for the Environment
We have a comprehensive approach to reaching our commitment in becoming a recognised leader in the industry with regards to environmental sustainability.
Freshline is committed to responsible and sustainable environmental practice by:
- Constantly reviewing and evaluating our operations to ensure maximum efficiency and minimise waste.
- Minimising our toxic emissions through the selection and management of our fleet.
- Sourcing power from renewable sources, including the recent investment into solar electricity.
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers and by demonstrating environmental best practice across our entire operation.
- Supporting growers and producers who are committed to minimising negative impacts on the environment
- Sourcing and promoting a range of product packaging to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Creating a sustainability and energy management program that goes above and beyond all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Our environmental policy reinforces our commitment and demonstrates our understanding that our actions today are important to our customers and our people, as well as our business outcomes going into the future.